Saturday, May 5, 2012

SEEING WHAT'S NEXT: SOULING INTO FULL PLANETHOOD ON SUPER MOON NIGHT

SOUL SEEING ON THE NIGHT OF THE SUPER MOON. (art by Hallelujah Truth)


Hallelujah Pilgrims. Summer is in the air. Tonight (May 5, 2012) in Atlanta, Georgia, is the night of the SUPER MOON! For us SOJOURNERS traversing the UNIVERSE doing our SOUL WORK, the night offers kind intense illumination. Part of the exploration of the unknown is welcoming rare opportunities to SEE, really SEE where the SOUL is going. My questions to you DEAR PILGRIMS are these:


CAN WE PHYSICALLY SEE OUR SOULS? 
WHAT ILLUMINATION DO WE NEED FOR OBSERVATION?
WILL WE RECOGNIZE WHAT WE SEE?
WHAT COMES FIRST, KNOWLEDGE OR REVELATION?
IS ACTION OR REACTION REQUIRED?


GREETING THE UNKNOWN.  Souling takes us to places we don't immediately recognize as self reflections. Is it possible that all we see is manifested from our own interiority? If so, where am I now?


I will address these questions in this way--Let's toast to our eternal health! Drink and BE MERRY! BREATHE and EXHALE everything. EVERYTHING is precious and has something to teach us!


This practice of joyfully embracing what comes into our LIVES gives this PROMISE:


LIFE IS TO BE LIVED NOW!


As I enter the next stage of my life that I am calling FULL PLANETHOOD, I intend to do just that--LIVE! 


My full planethood is my expansion into the fullness of Hallelujah Truth! I am no longer orbiting the planets of my youthful adoration. Instead, I have broken the gravitational pull. Stay-tuned to Coffee with Hallelujah to share 15 minutes of creativity in my new planethood! Share your orbits with me!


PEACEFUL JOURNEY TO YOU ALL, EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment