Saturday, June 23, 2012

MOTHER AND ME: MAKING FRIENDS WITH MY INNER NURTURER

MOTHER AND ME (Art by Hallelujah Truth)
Hallelujah PILGRIMS! Hallelujah for LOVE, LIFE, and NURTURANCE! On my journey, I have discovered that I must develop a resourceful inner self, one that addresses and heals wounds acquired while  traveling in the UNKNOWN


Over the years, I have created a collection of "MOTHER AND ME" drawings, some of which I have shared on this blog. These are images near and dear to my heart, as they are a visual language of my cultivation of an internalized CARETAKER, a psychological mother, one who is gentle, affectionate, and wise.


The mother I have given birth to has stars for hair and always wears pink nightgowns. Often her nightgowns have supportive statements proclaiming the love she has for her daughter. 


The image I have created today is a result of several ambitions: 


1) To execute my daily practice of drawing


2) To honor a desire to begin a new book, a Hallelujah Truth generated one (possibly one called "Mother and Me")


3) To remember and honor lessons learned about life.


LESSON LEARNED ABOUT LIFE
When you get hurt, experience the hurt. Really hurt! Jump up and down and say, "ouch." Feel the ouch, and validate your sense of being hurt. By saying and feeling the OUCH,  you can begin to heal and leave the hurt behind! Resistance to feeling may keep the hurt around and hurt you more. Suffer joyously, dancing the ouch and then let go! Weeeeeeeee.............


Blog Dedication to Judith Barber
Thanks Judith for seeing the light and sharing your culminated joy with me! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee......


That's Coffee with Hallelujah! Soul Blog with me about your internalized mother and how you nurture yourself and get over hurts! Do you say, "Ouch"?

No comments:

Post a Comment