Sunday, December 30, 2012

#REVERB12 (Day 30): What can you celebrate now? BEING HERE NOW

MOTHER OF THE NOW, VISCERAL CONNECTION TO THE UNIVERSE.  Announcing my ARRIVAL at the intersection of the past, present, and future--NOW! (Art by Hallelujah Truth)
 #REVERB12 (Day 30) PROMPT: For a moment, take a close look at who you are NOW. See what you can declare. Merge the past, present, and future into one big ARRIVAL. Describe joyously and in great celebration the BEING that you ARE.

HALLELUJAH for being here NOW! Journeying through this month of blogging every day I have arrived at a most productive and joyous intersection of my creative work! I proclaim that I am the MOTHER OF NOW! And I am celebrating!
NOW LOOKS LIKE THIS! I imagine the NOW beating, thumping and electrifying our SOULS. (art by Hallelujah Truth)
 In 2012, I journeyed into FULL PLANETHOOD. 
JOURNEYING. In the past year, exploring my creativity daily has taken me into a vast universe of self and unity--NOW. I discovered symbols to speak "heart" and transform ideas and feelings that needed an alchemical route such as making art to change, heal, grow, and illuminate. The image you see here speaks of the unification of my feminine energy with my animus. If we are to travel into our SOULS and live our daily practical lives we need both energies with their respective strengths. (Art by Hallelujah Truth)
HONORING THE NOW WITH AWE. Blogging and making art allow me to merge MIND and SOUL. This past year my daily creative practice of doing both has produced exciting results! I discovered the my SPIRITUAL ART PILGRIMAGE is a way of BEING--and not GOING. I still have a lot to learn about stopping, resting, and feeling the NOW, and that is why I have chosen the word "MOTHER" to guide me in 2013 (read #Reverb12 Day 29 blog post). (art by Hallelujah Truth, Mother of the Now)
STILL JOURNEYING! I love exploration! In the NOW, I am discovering a new way to be a SPIRITUAL ART PILGRIM.  I hope you will have Coffee with Hallelujah in 2013 and share your own creative adventures. SOUL BLOGGING is part of my journey with you like-minded SOULS. I am so excited about finding the MOTHER in me and want to share our nurturing exploits in the future NOW. This photo was taken by my loving husband, Tony Martin, who I affectionately call Chiboogamoo. He has been significant in my understanding of what masculine energy means. I learn every day from him about strength, patience, and joy. And he takes great pictures of me, like this one on Hastings Reserve in Carmel Valley, California, over our winter holiday.
THANK YOU SO MUCH KAT for letting me be a guest prompt writer for #Reverb12 (Day 30) on your stimulating and nurturing blog, I SAW YOU DANCING! Above is the art image (Honoring the Now with Awe) I drew for today's #Reverb12 and below is the entire blog entry Kat wrote with my prompt.


Today's incredible guest post (and stunning art) comes from my succulent wild friend Ruth. To be honest, I saved Ruth's words and images until [almost] last for good reason: as we near the end of the year, I wanted us to be galvanised by her exhortation to cultivate our lives as manifesto.

Often we see our life as a humongous journey, and we believe that not only have we not arrived at our far away desired destination, but we also think we must accomplish x, y, and z, before we can declare with satisfaction that we are THERE.

For a moment, take a close look at who you are NOW. See what you can declare.

Merge the past, present, and future into one big ARRIVAL.

Describe joyously and in great celebration the BEING that you ARE.

(If you like, try writing this in third person as if you were a news reporter and this article about you is appearing in a publication you love and respect.)


I love the way this sums up all we have been doing over the past month. All this soul-searching has been bringing us to this very place that Ruth so beautifully celebrates: exactly where we are, right now.

Thank you, Ruth.

No comments:

Post a Comment