Tuesday, January 15, 2013

FOLLOWING FELINE ENERGY: Being enlivened by daily improvisational acts of creativity!

FEMALE FELINE ENERGY. Since I visited the exhibit, "For I Am the Black Jaguar," at the Carlos Museum, I have been meditating on feline energy (see my first blog about this, The Black Jaguar: Following my feeling to draw felines).  (art by Hallelujah Truth)
Hallelujah for meditative daily drawing! Coffee with Hallelujah is ALL about BEING present to the moment and following the impulse. In my mornings, I have coffee with my SPIRIT and become enlivened by improvisational acts of creativity.

Once a drawing is completed, I take it to the next step of technological improvisation--photoshop! I have learned that once my images are scanned, I can PLAY with them and experience my VISION in different ways.

I have photoshop options:

Contrasting light and dark
Inverting colors 
Changing hues
Altering vibrancy
Transforming into other art media
ETC...

IMPROVISATIONAL PHOTOSHOP OPTIONS.  Here I used a "fill" function on photoshop to add color to the original black-and-white image that had already been made a bold black-and-white because of the contrast function! (art by Hallelujah Truth)
PLAYING with my artwork on photoshop teaches me NEW WAYS of SEEING my images and impact future choices when creating new work. Hallelujah for FUN with art and technology!

INVERT FELINE IMAGE.  How exciting it is to see the transformation of a black background into white! And what was previously white is now black! (art by Hallelujah Truth)
I suspect that there are many other wonderful surprises for me to discover on photoshop, that will in turn, teach me additional new ways to draw and color my work!

I will continue to create improvisational acts of art making every day during my coffee with Hallelujah (my spirit)! How about you SOUL PILGRIM? What improvisational act will you commit today?


No comments:

Post a Comment