Wednesday, January 1, 2014

ENVISIONING MY CREATIVITY FOR 2014: I will be the dancing visual artist filled with flourishing grace


PEACE TO ALL OF YOU IN YOUR 2014 CREATIVE PLAY. As you envision your creative practice in 2014, be tender, loving, be sure to experience peace and joy.  (Art by Hallelujah)
HAPPY NEW YEAR dear fellow spiritual art pilgrims! Hallelujah for new beginnings! Hallelujah for baptizing 2014 with joy, gratefulness, and gleeful anticipatory play! 

Here is my 2014 ENVISIONING QUESTION for you:
What is your VISION of the way you are going to LIVE the daily creative practice in 2014? As you consider your answer to this considerable question, be gentle and loving, even tender. Carefully and playfully decide how you want to lean into your creativity in the upcoming days and weeks. What creative experiences do you want to have? How do you plan to go about feeling them and being inside of them, dancing them, and playing them out?

Here is my answer to this 2014 ENVISIONING QUESTION (For today! It will certainly change and evolve! Hurray for flexibility)
In 2014, I will seek, experience and be FLOURISHING GRACE. I will savor FLOURISHING GRACE by creating joyously as the dancing visual artist inhabiting the HAPPY HALLELUJAH HOUSEHOLD. I see myself dancing to completion projects near dear to my heart: 

The Mother in Me (book project)
The Life Cycle of the American Oystercatcher (collaboration with Jenifer Hilburn)
There’s a Dinosaur on My Head (book project)

...And then I see myself dancing down new avenues into projects such as my autobiography (a story told with images) and a Georgia coast trace book for children (in collaboration with Chiboogamoo)...

...Very significantly, I see myself succeeding financially as an entrepreneur, one with her own creativity coaching and consultation business. I envision myself working with communities in support of individual and group creativity...

...And inside of this community work, I will also happily and lovingly continue supporting science outreach and environmental conservation using my artistry and blogging skills. 

All in all, in 2014 my spiritual art pilgrimage is going deeper into the unknown, blazing the trail with my considerable experience, passion, joy, and loving nurturing community of YOU. Thank you. PEACE to ALL OF YOU IN YOUR CREATIVE ENDEAVORS that is our LIFE--the dancing visual artist filled with flourishing grace!
DANCING YES TO PEACE AND FULFILLING CREATIVITY! (art by Hallelujah Truth)
 That’s Coffee with Hallelujah! SOUL BLOG with me and tell me how you ENVISION your creative pilgrimage in 2014! May it filled with PEACE!
 

5 comments:

  1. Wow Ruth, what a wonderful year you envision for yourself. Completing on going projects will give such a feeling of satisfaction, and starting new projects will give such a feeling of anticipation...You and Toni work so well together that I can see the Georgia trace book moving along so easily and will be published before the two of you can blink your eyes Your vision of financial success is bound to follow with the goals you have set for yourself.... I am looking forward to an exciting new year with the DCP and watching your year unfold with images and well written text...I have learned so much from you and Tony's blogs. Thank you for the experience.Happy New Year to you and Tony...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Darlene, you are such a significant part of my joyful creative journey! It has been such a pleasure getting to know you this past year on the daily creative practice. You are awesome. I hope Christine and I get to make that roadtrip to see you in your amazing creative home! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Yes! Yes to a creative, fun road trip to meet Darlene!!!

      Delete
  3. This post makes me smile from ear to ear!!! What a terrific envisioning :) I'm with Darlene - Wow!! I'm so excited to know you and be "walking" this path with you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, May 2014 be a dance of peace, fulfillment and help to those in need.

    ReplyDelete