Thursday, February 1, 2018

The "F" in February is for Flourishing

FLOURISH. (art by Hallelujah Truth)
Happy February 1st! I believe in MAKING MAGIC. Do you?

As I move into the second month of 2018, I am continuing my daily practice by creating grace from the mundane to the mysterious. Will you join me?

If we want to experience love, let's generate that love in our relationships to self, others, our surroundings and for our Earth.

If we want to feel peace, let's create that peace in our lives through our thoughts and actions. 

If we want joy, let's move from that "happy place" we all have in our hearts and illuminate it.

If we want to manifest our dreams, let's act from a sense of abundance and gratitude.
What action will you take today to experience flourishing?

My word for today is FLOURISH. 

Hallelujah Truth Flowers Creating Grace
I keep fresh flowers on my dining room table as often as I can because their presence reminds me of the perpetual unfolding of life and possibility. 


Let's begin this month of February with the belief and action towards flourishing each day for ourselves. Let's make a pact to create grace from the mundane to the mysterious. Let's move forward playfully. 

YAY!

The "F" in February is for Flourishing!

That's Coffee with Hallelujah! Soul blog with me and let me know what is flourishing for you today!

I'm delighted to see my heart sprouting wildly. What is yours doing?  

No comments:

Post a Comment